PAMEX INC. has experienced architectural hardware and code compliance experts on staff to provide you with consulting services surrounding architectural hardware, doors and frames specifications.
PAMEX SAVES YOU TIME because our in-house team can perform code compliance analysis and create door hardware specifications on your behalf, to ensure you meet budgets and comply with fire and accessibility codes and standards.
OUR GOAL is to fully support and help you take the stress and worry out of creating hardware schedules, product substitution evaluations, pricing quotes, and marketing sell sheets from the design phases through the project close-out phases of your dealers’ and distributors’ projects by providing you with the following complimentary services:
• Provide code compliance review, interpretation, and solutions to meet fire and egress codes as well as accessibility design guidelines
• Security and access control consulting
• Assist in developing keying schedules and key control requirements
• Design and write architectural hardware specifications and schedules
• Advice on necessary building codes to ensure fire, life-safety and accessibility requirements are met
• Assist on substitution requests and completion of substitution request contract forms
• Provide product catalog cuts, riser diagrams, and electrical elevations
• Provide product samples and literature for owner evaluation
• Product installation videos and FAQs
• Brand cross-referencing and value engineering evaluations
• Dealer training on all products and services
WE BELIEVE that by offering our customers these value-added services along with our premium quality and value-priced products, you will experience the Pamex difference and see for yourself how Pamex really does go above and beyond in providing our services and support.
Contact Us to see how Pamex can help you save time and money with our specifications writing team today, call us at 800-621-6869 or email us at email@example.com